This new iteration of the prod.ly iOS app brings a ton of improvements. I had forgotten to announce 1.3.0 separately, so I am doing it for this and 1.3.1 at the same time.
prod.ly is the place where people talk about products. We’d love you to chime in!
What’s New in Version 1.3.x
- Some product/opine images would appear horizontally compressed
- For some locales an imcomplete list of categories was presented when editing a product
- App would try to log in even though user selected “Not Yet” in shared web credential
- Button showing if a post has copies on Twitter/Facebook; if you tap on it you can show the post in Safari
- Image viewer can now rotate or delete images if you have permissions to do so
- Shop button for products that are available via affiliate websites
- Post images width is now limited to a reasonable amount