This is the final 0.4 release of the ProductLayer SDK. Those supported the prod.ly app until version 1.3. Next we will be updating to using the 0.5 SDK version.
- FIXED: incorrect resource bundle path when using SDK in Podfile using frameworks
- FIXED: Crash when entity has empty createdBY field
- ADDED: Refresh products if user uploads an image for them
- ADDED: Support for shared web credential: let user pick pick from saved password, add shared password on successful login
- ADDED: Methods for rotating and deleting product images
- ADDED: Method for getting a category path for a category key
- CHANGED: Request list of categories with “auto” language
- CHANGED: Handling of categories so that we can get a localized category path string easily
You might wonder why there are items marked as added or changed while this is only a fix version number update. The reason is that those things were already supported by the server-side and the iOS SDK needed to support it as well.
The updated iOS SDK is available via GitHub release or Cocoapods.